12.11.2012

Yesterday was fun at school. Ok, literally funny. It all started w me HAHAH! Was at human resource lecture and the awkward moment when you can't chuck your saliva down your throat, I didn't choke or anything, just that my throat made a weird noise. Can't stop laughing afterthat. We probably had a great 1hour giggling in class. Show no respect to the lecturer at all.

Lydia began to sniff her top and say she forgot to change to a new top after cooking her vegetables for our lunch. I took a deep sniff to her top and indeed, it smell of yummy food. I began to laugh again and I cant even tell Fiona what am I laughing. I began to whatsapp her and she cant stop pinching her tummy laughing. Other mates were thinking if we were on ecstasy or something. 

Laugh die me


xx

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates