12.02.2012

Sweetness overload

4am in Singapore, Joanne Toh posted 3pictures on my timeline. Love you girl! Definitely will party with you when i go back la! So stop whining no one party with you okay~ Ill still be your mambo partner when I'm 50 ok! HAHAHA! 





Its so true when Joanne told me 'Distance means so little when someone means so much.' So pleased that even I'm close 6740miles away, I still keep in touch with my friends so much. Kris and Joanne is always there for me :') Miss you girls as much as you miss me hahah! Oh well, on a brighter side, look up! We are all looking at the same sky in it? 


xx

1 comments:

Joanne said...

YES! i will wait for you and we will still club mambo when we turns old HAHAHAHHA <3 wo ai ni!!!!!!!!!!

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates