12.18.2012

Day trip to Brighton

Spent my day at Brighton w my relatives. Its a slightly more than 2hours drive from our place. I realised that it is so different outside London. I see cows, sheep, horses on the highway towards Brighton. So pretty! 

Went to Brighton Marina for lunch, had the best Duck confit! Lovely scenery I can say. Would love to be stay by the sea. There are so many houses located along the beach. Oh! the beach doesn't have sand, its a pebble beach!! Took the Brighton wheel at the best time when the sun is setting down. There's an amusement park located at the pier. Seagulls, and flocks and flocks of birds flying aimlessly, just above us. 

Long journey back again, fell asleep in the car, reached home at 7-8pm. Gotta be at Enfield at 10am tmr . Fingers crossed, hopefully Ill meet nice people at the induction.



 Brighton Marina


 Houses along the coast

 
Rows of restaurant along Brighton Marina
 Duck Confit at Cafè Rouge


 Sunset at Brighton Beach
 The amusement park at Brighton Pier




 The pebble stones on the beach, No sand!






 Views I took on the Brighton Wheel


 Seagull!



 Flocks and flocks of birds


 Lights up at 5pm



Too pretty!!!!


I'll be back

xx

1 comments:

touring france by car said...

Right ! I wish I could be there…. In the meantime, I am just pinning the pictures …

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates