12.23.2012

Christmas week

Went Afternoon tea with my aunts and cousins on Friday at Beas of Bloomsbury! It was not too bad, but was so full just eating cakes












Went to Sophie's Steakhouse on the Twin's 21st Birthday! Maybe the best steak I ever tasted! But I ordered Ribs! its really good as well.

35oz beef steak




Met Jingzhi today!!!!! Think I didn't see her for more than 6months! Went to Bill's for dinner! Not too bad, love the ambience. She keep complaining the weather is cold. HAHA, but its freaking 13degrees. i felt warm. Even I'm home now I feel so warm. Had a great time catching up w her! We headed to Leicester Square and had Haagen Dazs ! I had 2scoops hehehe



xx

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates