12.14.2012

Out to the markets!


A rainy day today. Its okay, I love wearing my hunters :P Headed to oxford circus for some shopping! Bought a pretty glove from Accessorize! Went to London Bridge with Fiona to meet Andre at Borough Market! Ate quite a bit today oh well. Let the pictures do the talking!

At Borough Market!
Christmas trees for sale!

Pie shop!
The first time I came, there were dead rabbits hanging around. This time is not too bad!
The OHSOGOOD scallop w bacon bits and stir fry vegetables

Had a big slice of apple pie only £2. So worth it



Bankside while walking to South Bank Christmas Market
Here we arrived!!




Fresh churros!!

Braid my fringe but sadly it did not last for the whole day :( 

Goodnight
xx

1 comments:

traveling europe on a budget said...

Thanks for the nice read and the great pictures. As the song goes "...and I think to myself, what a wonderful world..."

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates