12.30.2012

2days to 2013

Hey!

Time to update! Had work almost everyday this week after christmas! Kind of enjoy working in the Japanese restaurant despite ending late at night. Met a new girl Cheryl, she's really sweet girl, and she's from Singapore! Had a chat after work yesterday while eating our fried rice w pork katsu! YUM! was dying to try their food okay! Its torturous to serve those food and not get to eat it.


I thank everyone that appear in 2012, in my life. Its a totally awesome year for me. I met new people, went to new places, had the best parties with the best people in Singapore, legal to drive, found what I want in future.. There's just tons and tons of good memories. Its also a stepping stone for me to achieve what I want in future. I moved away from my comfort home to somewhere far away. Toughest time is when I have to leave those people, those most important people in my life. I appreciate my family in London. They gave me a comfy place to live in, made my days here so awesome, I just feel so blessed. I'm a blessed girl.

Thank you 2012, you are one of the best years.

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates