12.12.2012


Last test before holiday starts! Its marketing :( The highest weightage test 25% :( total 7chapters omg. Flipping my marketing book, highlighting key points. Head is giving me pains. I must score tomorrow no matter what. Need my As. Ain't confident about it anymore. Things are getting tougher and tougher, totally sucked.
Telling myself it gonna be over soon :(

Cant wait to meet Jingzhi in less than 2weeks! :) Want to find a nice place to have dinner but it gonna be so near christmas. Probably everywhere will be fully booked oh no! If anyone watching this space knows any nice place in London to dine in please let me know! Totally feeling excited meeting her, probably we didn't get to catch up for ages haha. !



xx

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates