12.05.2012

No snow!!

Woke up early today, had 3mini waffles w a cup of English breakfast tea this morning. Received a message from Katherine that its snowing in Kingston! Immediately, I jumped off my chair and check the windows, bleh, all I see is Ninja(cat) lying as his usual spot, enjoying the sun on his sunbed LOL. Headed to school for my accounting test. All I can comment is that, I won't fail, but I doubt Ill get an A for this because I know I had 2/15 wrong because of my carelessness:( Ohwell, try harder next time. 

Totally sinful eating junks at fiona place hahah! Ate my onion rings crisps, mullers rice vanilla custard dessert (bet you are drooling) , sticky barbecue wings for dinner. YUMYUM *rubs tummy*

Okay, off to get my marketing presentation done w fiona! 

xx



0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates