2.02.2014

Nizuni party!

Feels like ages I've been in London! Didn't realised that I am working at Nizuni for more than a year now. My boss Linda hosted a party at a Korean Restaurant last night! It was epic! A good night with loads of laughter and food!

My belly is showing now sigh.

Meet Melissa! My new Singaporean friend!! Heheh, glad i knew more Singaporeans this year! Just booked our Frankfurt trip together on 19 February! EXCITING INIT!!!!

Fiona!! Glad she manage to come even she's having a cold ;(

Jeongmin!!

Chef Kim so cuteee!

Angie & Monieur




Cute managers with Linda, my boss!





Working here is just a really big part of my journey in London. They made my days so much better sometimes! Its just so nice to be somewhere foreign and know so many people that travel all the way here to work or study. Its just a really cool isn't it! Love everyone <3 p="">



0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates