2.10.2014

Rainbow

It have been weeks but the weather isn't getting better! Other parts of UK are flooding, am lucky that I live in London. I just want summer now.
Look what came after the rain this afternoon! Its the first time I witnessed a double rainbow! No one told me that I can make a wish when I see a rainbow:( I wish I did.


3more days and I will know when is my exams!! Excited but unprepared at the same time. I need to start my revision. Knowledge to my books = 0.

Okay, I don't even know what I'm scribbling up here. Goodnight



1 comments:

routeperfect europe said...

Thanks for the great read. I’m getting “Reise Fieber” as they say in German, just watching the gorgeous pictures … such a beautiful world !

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates