2.18.2014

Managed to pass my test today!! I just manage to pass it, but ohwell, I don't have high expectations :D

So, did a shoot with Melissa yesterday for Belda's project! Didn expect to be so fun! Love the pictures! All outfits and props are by Belda!

New York vs Los Angeles 

Hahah, the amount of makeup on my face is so thick that I could make a cake. Thankful for the weather!! Melissa just lives near Petticoat Lane, how convenient! Can't imagine how fat i will be if I'm staying there! Hummingbird Bakery, Breakfast Club are just around the corner!



 MY CUPCAKE. (Best red velvet)




With the efficient girls, we finish shooting in less than 2hours I think? Next we shot at Melissa's 'roof'. Hahaha, the feel of this shoot resembles American Hustle! 


Do you like my hairstyle? 

Favourite girls xoxo



FRANKFURT BOUND TOMORROW!! CANT WAIT TO UPDATE MORE ;>

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates