9.15.2010

Work today was good. Feel that morning shifts tend to pass faster! was doing rubi the whole day. Well, totally dusty, im sneezing in work, till now, its getting worse. Met my sisters, Kris and Chrystal for lunch. hey were late as usual? HAHAHA, i knew chrystal wont be in Orchard at 2pm! :( Went Macdonalds with Wanyinh and Lijun. Anthony joined too. They are cute people in workplace :D at least i wont be that bored :D I know wanying read my blog! hahahah! ;) Headed to DhobyGhaut, wanted to have astons for lunch, but due to some technical issues, we were not able to dine in there :( headed to hongkong cafe at plaza singapura. Well, Singapore really do sucks. I have ran of of ideas where to go, where to lepak.. I just feel like watching movies. Sit down, and not move! Shopping is getting boring. I should really save to travel, SERIOUSLY. I know prada is waiting for me too :D Went to citysquaremall afterthat. Aikhow came to find us :D went to mustafa :((((( the sisters got a watch each. Headed home afterthat. Was so freaking tired i swear. Flu makes me feel drowzy! I cant get to sleep when i get home. But i am really tired. Roger sent me my roster for October! All i can say is, (Y). i will be definitely busy ttm. really TTM! Cotton on at 9am tomorrow, Good night people :D   











The best yigloo girls :D

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates