9.04.2010

Hello people! today was a rather short day. Went working at yigloo as usual in the morning. Knocked off at 430pm. Headed to far east to get my lashes done, then trained home to study for my upcoming UT3. Jiepin, my yigloo mate damn funny! i was bursting out into laughter on the train, xia suay myself. =/ she smsed me " i found half of your kiwi in the topping! hahah" lols! basically, i forgot to cut half a kiwi! cant imagine if some customer just dump that haf a kiwi onto the yogurt! hahahah! My imagination (Y) Didn started studying right after Im back home! was webcamming with my twin cousins! hahaha, too many things to talk about! i miss them deeply already. Katherine wants to come next year! i really wish she can come please! ): Well, i cant stop watching "we got married" Jokwon and Ga-in ! hahha, i hope they really get married man! so cute tgt! Im suppose to study like 4hours ago. till now, i've like cover half a chapter only! dammit. I am suppose to wait till my pay comes in on 7thSept then get my itouch. But, my itchy fingers preordered it already! :D Bank i think kosong already lor. hahah! PAYPAYPAY HURRY

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates