9.13.2010

Great day today! Met Careen and Lynn as usual to school. FINALLY LAST PAPER! left quite early today D: hahaha, finished damn fast :D because, i cant be bothered to look at some questions that I dont even know what was it. Headed to Bugis to meet Joanne for NANDOS! iloveit. KOImilktea shiokness. went to vivo to find kris! had yogurt at yigloo. waited for her till she end work. Shopped at CO, used half the amount in my gift card already. Met Chrystal and Aikhow at clarke quay. Went to taiwan food street, ate my favourite dintaifung XLB ! headed to Timbre@substation after that. Got a dozen shots of sex on the beach and vodka lime. food was so much! pizza was best though. We gonna have 1drinking session every month i think! hahahah, shiokness :) didn have my camera with me, so i took with my blackberry! quaility kinda lousy, but better than nothing right! teehee

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates