9.21.2010

HELLO! okay, im super duper tired now. Ipodtouch veggie samurai killed me. Worked at 9-2pm today. Was 1min late and gotta write 5late lines D: time passed quite slow today, idk why. Had lunch with Lijun and Wanying after work at FEP. I bought this shorts for $15 only! hhahaa, happy happy :D was $29.95 at other outlets. Ion CO rocks yeah! hahahh ! Met Kris at 313 afterthat. Shopped at forever21, neulook! The girl that say she no money one, spent money like nobody's business! Dinner at Astons! I cant finish my food, so brought home some! My mother love the potato salad (Y) Bought a pair of wooden platform heels for $60++. so loving it. Tried it with my OSF dress, omg, i just like it so much! :D work at 1-6pm tmr . weird timing though. Ion drinking outing tmr, so cute! hhaaha, after 11pm, hmms, idk if i shd go D; 

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates