9.07.2010

Hello! I cant get use to getting back to school again. When there is no RP bus when we have exams! GOD, the queue for just 1BUS is freaking long. Pity those people who are rushing to work.. Bus is mainly packed with our students! hahahas! Just 2days going back to school, i see so many cotton on girls, and yigloo girl in RP! hahahahs, perhaps i passed by them all the time but just didn get to know them :) Love Kris's Camera, super clearrr! but sometimes i dont really like pictures that are tooo sharp because i cant hide my eye bags and stuff ): thats so sad man! Studied at starbucks with kris yesterday. I did study but i was blog hopping most of the time! hehehe, this week having less work, feels weird for me already! i got my cotton on pay :) not much though, thanks to CPF ahhh! D: Enterprise is a FAIL. ill never make it for this module. the questions made me feel so fucked up. Tomorrow programming, well, no hopes for that. Im addicted to PLAYFUL KISS noww but only 2episodes out ): tomorrrow next release~ i hope they can do those english subtitles fast so i can watch! hehehe! no time for programming, gonna sleep soonnn. Meeting my fabulous girls (lynn and careen) for lunch at astons tomorrow! polaroid, i hope i remember to bring you out okay!

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates