8.29.2013

Its me blogging at a quarter to 2am! oomg, I'm anticipating a lot for September! Jenny will be here in 5daysss! Was trying to find a Sunflower farm because its in season now! But kinda upset that the nearest one was still far from central London. Boohoo!

BUT..

I FOUND A PYO FARM IN LONDON! (pick your own) *beams*

Have been wanting to pick my own fruits and all, I just had never experienced that! Looks like the plan is going well! Hopefully we still get to pick some strawberries! September probably will be blackberries, blackcurrant, raspberries season.

Heading to Barcelona on thursday! trying to do some research! the tapas makes me drool already. Europe, why are you so amazing? Makes me dont ever want to go back to Singapore seriously. Unless, Singapore starts to snow, starts to have like 1000000acres of PYO farms!

IM SO EXCITED, I CANT SLEEP

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates