8.24.2013

Phuket July'13

Hello! Finally on my blog posting about my awesome Phuket trip with my best friend Kris Ong! HAHAHA, totally enjoyed the sun, my super tan tan! and thanks so much for Jenny's friend for the donut float! Thankful for the weather actually! It was monsoon period in Thailand! Was raining on the day we arrived! 



It was rainy on the first day, so we decided to chill at the tiny pool at our hotel, and we headed to Banglar for some drinks.






Second day was island hopping at 3islands! Khai, Phiphi and something else. I can't remember! Kinda got cheated cause we got the tickets on our way to the resort! We thought we actually got a good deal.. but you can actually get better deals at Patong! just ask around and BARGAIN. 




This was at Khai Island! there are fishes near the shore by the beach! I prefer Phiphi though,. think that the water here is not as clear? U can see the fishes when your face is not IN the water. whats the point of snorkelling when you can't see any fishes using the gears right? So we just decided to take some jump shots! Met really nice australian guys too! Sad that we can't hang out because we didn have a thai number~


Finally Phiphi Island! 








Last day at Phuket! Met two awesome Japanese! So nice of them to let me try on their surfboard! I can't wait to surf by myself soon! I really want to learnn it well!







BYE PHUKET! YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT! TILL NEXT TIME :)



0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates