8.25.2013

Mayfield Lavender Farm, Croydon

Its on a gloomy friday, I woke up at 8am, headed to school for some advice from the lecturer for my upcoming deferred examination. Surprised I was the only one who turned up! Headed back home, thinking if we should still head to the lavender farm as the weather wasn't really nice. 

Decided to follow our initial plan! Headed to the farm w Katherine and my aunt! Was a long journey! Took a train to London Bridge then to Woodmansterne.. A bus to the farm. 
























Thanks Aunt Lily and Katherine for capturing those lovely pictures! Was an amazing experience at the farm! Even though I didn really like the Lavender tea! Hhaha, find it too minty and strong for my preference! The lavender shortbread was good!! 

People in London/UK should hop down to this farm if you have time before second week of September!!


Croydon Lane,
Banstead,
SM7 3BE

More details here! http://www.mayfieldlavender.com 














0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates