5.14.2013

Yippee! My dad got me a new oven so I can bake during my holiday! Im pretty much used to baking in London. Feels like an addiction! 

MY CARROT CAKE!! :D


Made Banana Loaf today. Thumbs up!

Finally get to meet the girls today!! was sooo excited. Drove to the garden slug, somewhere near upp paya lebar road! I feel that the food was just alright, I dont really recommend it. They don't have a restroom inside so you have to actually get out of the cafe and use a public toilet. Kinda awful.







 I really miss them loads. Wheres Rach and Jingzhiiiiii~ :(









Drove to Upp Thomson for Salted Caramel. Everyone had a scoop and I had 2. seriously, i really have to cut down my food intake if not even I do insanity 10times it will not work T.T





0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates