5.05.2013

SINGAPORE DAY1

HI EVERYBODY! IM HAVING JETLAG AND I DECIDED TO BLOG SINCE I CANT SLEEP.

Im back in Singapore. Managed to gave many of my friends a surprise, am glad that it succeeded! Thanks to my lovely Kris and Rachel who came to the airport to fetch me! And the PINK VANGUARD SHEET ARTPIECE. REALLY ART! HAHAHAHA! need to snap that pic and post it tomorrow or something! THE WEATHER IS FUCKING HUMID. I FEEL SO STICKY AND YUCKY :(

So its 2.38 am now, and my tummy is literally exploding! I ate way tooo much! First, i dropped my luggage home, and drove off to Commonwealth to try the Legendary Butter Ribs! Am glad that I tried, Its indeed good, but maybe my expectations are slightly higher? Didn feel that awesome! Cant believe we managed to squeeze into a car! I was driving, Kris was beside me. Joanne, Rachel, Anderson, Nicholas and Aikhow at the back. (Y) SO FUN OMG. Im kinda lucky because i think they hardly meetup nowadays hhehee. Headed to try black ball at a new mall at Buona VIsta! The mall is so spacious but its kinda on open space? I kept complaining its so humid.

Headed to Sengkang to give the other group a surprise. hehehe. went to CHOMPCHOMP for supper omgzxz. Told you i ate a lot :< HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT U TELL ME. Then, I drove to Punggol end to chill with the people. Ahh, kinda miss those nights. Probably getting up early for sumptuous breakfast tmr!

Stay in tune!


 BUTTER RIBS.

Macarons that puts a smile on everyones faces!

OLD FRIENDSS HEHEHEHEH (Kris, Nicholas, Anderson)



AIKHOW! Please come out with us more often!




Rachel so cuteee

Blackball!!

In the car waiting to surprise my friends hehehe!


CHOMPCHOMP for supper. never fails

 Crazy bunch of favs! love them!!


Feel like eating when Im looking at this right now. Oh dear


0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates