5.24.2013

This week passed pretty quickly! Have been pigging around Singapore and attending my besties graduation! Sorry for some that I could not make it to attend your graduation due to work or something else! So sorry, Happy Graduation you people!











Celebrated Joanne's 20th at Pepperoni Pizzeria! No doubts, their pizzas are superb! 







New found place! SUSHI EXPRESS!! Everything in this restaurant is $1.50/plate. So freaking cheapppp!




 Look at this giant scallop! Drools



Met Jenny and Reynard for tea the other day! Went D.O.C. Sadly I didm really try much as I had a meal before I went to D.O.C. Just too full to eat hahahahaha! but they seem to be enjoying the food! 




I have toooo much to blog about but just didn have time! hehehe, all pics on facebook!

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates