5.08.2013

FOOD FOOD

Omg, my personal blog is turning to a food blog. Im such a fat glutton, have been pigging this few days :( Im trying to be discipline to do my insainty workout for 60 days, please let it last, it is day2 now and im feeling really sore.


HAD DINTAIFUNG. OMG, I SWEAR I MISS THIS X10000 LOADS. I cant never skip xiaolongbao and my prawn and meat dumplings. FAV!




Drove to The coastal settlement to meet my anf peeps! First time driving to such an ulu place, but glad its really worth! The price here is slightly steep, but the WAYU BEEF AND MUSHROOM PIZZA IS WORTH IT. Totally fell in love with that pizza. the sauce, the toppings, my fav hahaha.














 Love the ambience! definitely going back again :D

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates