10.19.2010

Want to work in Cotton On?
There's an interview held at Novena Cotton On today and tomorrow 10am-5pm

Well, Im super busy with work now. Many things to learn at one go. Time is passing too fast i guess. Officially withdrawed from school on monday, lucky kris accompanied me. Too many things to settle! i've to go to different departments and let them sign one by one. Tired shit. Registered at MDIS afterthat.

Ill be starting school on 1Nov which is very very very fast. gradually, i hope i can cope well with work and studies at the same time. I need to earn for my school fees, no choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your school fees how much? Why parents not paying for you?

Unknown said...

$4.9k+/-

My parents will want to pay for me, but I wanna pay for myself so i think I wont be taking things for granted at times yeah ? :D

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates