10.14.2010

haven been blogging lately.
Well, i went to school for just 2 days, and I really know that I couldn't tolerate RP anymore. The PBL system, the modules, and the people just drive me so crazy. To be frank, I've never enjoyed poly life for once, in the first semester. But the only thing i wanna thank RP is that, I really met such nice girls here. Some friends that may be really important to me even I will be leaving this school. I gonna miss Careen and Lynn so much. Thanks for people that are supporting me, especially my mom. Thanks for people who suggested transferring to other polys! but i've made up my mind to enter MDIS. i cant imagine I have to start from the beginning again in other polys, and i know with my l1r4, i wont be able to get into the business course i want in SP or NP. I really so confused, so stressed up. Luckily, my best friends Kris, Chrystal, Rachel, Ziding and mom and many to give me advise! i really gonna do well this time. :D i just wanna study what i want.


Careen,
I'm sorry that I gonna leave you! dont worry, Lynn will still be there :) I know you really hope that I would stay, but I know that I will never do well in RP. the courses that I really want to get in, is definitely not in RP. i just dont want myself to regret further in future. SOme may say that I may regret, but i know ill never. Everyday I step into RP, i will only think of partialling or skippping schools. Its really not I really want. i gonna miss you so much, you're the best friend I had in RP.

with love,
Lynette

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates