10.24.2010

Hi Blogger!

Work is getting tougher and tougher each day. Weather is bad, really bad. Have to make payment for mdis this week. Sigh, everytime i feel like quitting a job, its just about money. Not money for shopping, but money for school fees. :( My mum and grandma even offers to pay for me, but i really dont want. I think its my decision to go to a private school, and i think i should not even bother them anything about money. I dont want to be one that just take money and never return. Working so much made me realise that Money is not easy to earn lor. Tomorrow i gonna help ion with their stocktake which is to 2am! Im starting work at 6pm, so it gonna be 8hrs straight. Lucky i asked someone to cover me at yigloo, if not its like 930-530, 6-2am. crazy shit.
Happy news is that, I am selected for casting for ben and jerry event! Not about the event, but the very good pay at $10-15/hr! ohhfuckkk! But kinda worry is that Ill be there alone with people idk at all again. Hate this feeling. They surely choose those damn pretty girls leh :( ltr i go for casting they ask me go home how?! wahh sian, think of it sibei diu lian leh . still thinking if i shd go for the casting. sucks to be myself.

1 comments:

Joanne said...

lynette dont stress yourself hor :D
jiayou and have rest too!

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates