10.31.2010

its tomorrow, tomorrow..

i cant believe it has been weeks since i withdraw from RP, and tomorrow, i gonna start my new life in MDIS. idk, im just stomping, jumping. Its not the way i feel when im excited. I just feel that I no longer have any friends in a or that, particular school. Seemed like im going overseas for study. Maybe i have to adapt now, because, my parents will definitely send me to overseas for further studies after i completed MDIS. to be postive, yeah, this is what i chose, so i shouldnt regret or back out anymore. Im not a kid man! I've always think that Im really independent until now, idk why im still a little afraid to be alone there. Mix feelings, well, only me myself know how i am feeling right now.
Just got my pay today. is a WOW to me. Shows how much I've been working for this month. No shopping for this time. School fees school fees! I just wanna clear that first. i gonna spend only 10% of my pay for enjoyment. next week another pay will come in. i should just lock all my cards up.
Ill be meeting Chrystal tomorrow morning! :D kinda happy though. its so early! 830am in school. HAAA! i dont even know where is my school please, i know, i feel so dumbfuck

IMISSCAREENPEH! I REALLY MISS HER. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walao why you postt thiissssss. I am very sad, memories flash back like that :(

Woth love,
Careen Peh

Unknown said...

Sickening! I read ur blog i more sad :(

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates