1.20.2013

White Sunday

 Hello Sunday!
Cousins and aunt left for New york! Am home alone and the weather is crazy. Snowed the entire day today! Went to Stratford with Fiona! Got loads of stuff! Loots from Bershka, GillyHicks and Victoria Secret! Mad lovee. Was kinda upset because I dropped £10 at Superdry. Went back to search for it, and I saw a black boy took the money and pocket it :( I really got no balls to approach him, with his family. Sigh, Hard earn money please.


Few days ago I dyed my hair!

 Snapped 2pictures at Turnpike Lane! The park is filled with snow and people are building Snowmans!

Me trying to take picture with the snow, Failed.

  Little Roof outside the flat!

Happy Buys! :>


First pay at Nizuni! Felt really good. Need to save for my balenciaga wallet and Celine luggage! 


1 comments:

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and instructions for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates