1.06.2013

Hey!

Wasn't blogging because there's nothing interesting that happen lately! Had really good time working at Nizuni, so blessed to know this girl Cheryl! She's really one sweet girl! Had awesome time working w her and had a little chat after work, cant wait to work w her on next friday already! Received my pay from Next! It was really good money because I didn actually work a lot of hours! But tax is being such a bum. I probably need to call the tax office to get my tax back!! Freaking £20 gone like that??


And one excited news!!! Heheheh! Used my pay immediately and booked my ticket to Stuttgart to visit Pearlyn during my Easter holidays! Can't wait already!



Ending my boring post!

xx


0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates