1.18.2013

Snow

Today it kinda snowed a lot. Second time in London I've seen snow. I love to touch it, to see it, ITS SO PRETTY! sometimes its kinda annoying when it actually settles on the ground and you just felt like you are on an ice skating ring or something. Its dangerous and slippery goshhh. Today I realised that snow flakes are in mini stars shape!! Its so damn pretty. Blessed that I have this chance to experience all this in London. 


 I left my footsteps too eheheh
 Sneakily snapped a picture of the snow flakes outside the restaurant when working :>

 Playying with the snow on the roof. heheheh, like a kid! Regret that I didn wear gloves and had frost bites for a few minutes. Cant feel a thing! Then I tried to make a snow angel for the first time. FUN


My snow angel! Ill do better next time !!


xx

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates