5.19.2011

Chalet pics, i only have all these in my camera! lazy to upload the others as they probably gonna post it when they are free! ;) chalet was good, bbq was good, drinking was awesome. the worse is i got bit by some insects causing my leg to swell, has been for days and i dont see any better yet. screw the doctor that scamed me, dont wanna interpret more. my leg hurts :( WHATEVER, dont leave me a scar please. came across cleo and london weight management has this gss offer $10 for 2sessions. wtf, i super tempted to go, but i have no guts! hahahah, sucks to be me.

 I gonna get ready to go suntanning! BYE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates