5.15.2011

blogger was down for a while so i didn get to blog! Cant wait for this month to pass real fast, so i can get out of work, and concentrate on my last two modules. have a strong feeling that if i dont do well this time, i doubt any school in overseas wants me! hahahas! sent my application 2days ago, *fingers crossed*.
Less than a month time to my 18th birthday and my trip to usa, what else can i ask for? hahahah! i gonna club once im 18! no more sneaking in okay!!! ;) LIFE'S GOOD.
Photobucket

Busy finding a pretty black dress to attend my cousins wedding! do help me out please, if u see any pretty short black dress, TELL ME. black is the easiest but those that i love is always out of sizes in asos. dammit! I cant wait to hug my cousin when i see her, have been whatsapping her almost everyday! i want to see the most beatiful bride on 1july! CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!! somehow i feels that its something very different from singapore, the way they celebrate etc. looking at tumblr saw some cute ones! Amanda gonna be the most beautiful bride heh! i wanna see her wedding gown so badly!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

JOANNE is turning 18 IN TWO DAYS! SO JEALOUS! hahahah ;) she gonna club w me on my bday! weeheheheh! chalet tmr!! just love my life now.

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates