5.09.2011

1234567.. a week pass really fast! 26days to exam, 33days to ohio? ohgod, have not been paying attention in lectures for a while.
Received my business statistics results 2days ago. got a distinction like finally. Doubt ill have another A anymore..
Yeaps, exams in a month and I'm not doing anything yet. Working almost everyday. Sound super boring, but well, I have too many things to buy in usa and totally can't wait to shop with mandy! How I wish that I can just leave singapore and not come back.:( this is life. I wanna go usa for long! Planning a trip with yingying to europe on the coming march. I probably do need to save a lot again. Why is it so difficult to earn gd money?! Sick and tired of working.
Lucky, I have a big break in June.

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates