8.23.2010

I know i took so long to upload the pictures =S been staying at my aunt's place for that week. Just sent kat and claire at the airport. I was trying to calm myself the whole day, telling myself that, " i definitely gonna save money to go London, UK other continents next year " Seeing them leave, just cant hold my tears back. I miss them already.


Genting
See! told you i have so many pictures to go! Dont get bored! If not, kindly close it (x). Hahahaha, WAY MORE TO BLOG ABOUT.

Met dearest Chrystal at the Expo the day after I came back from Genting. This girl, just self-declare her breaks like nobody's business. I thought that there is like another person to look after the booth. Despite, its just her. And we were like taking all my time to talk and eat. HAHA.
Afterthat, Kris joined me and my cousins for dinner in town :D Did some shopping.. me and my cousins went to get some alcohol for the night! (vodka and SAMBUCA) Sambuca is my favourite :D Kris went to my cousins' house for drinks. She made us play Indian Poker, which made my drank so many shots. Dammit, i hate this game! 2friends came along too. They were so funny! I have so many of their funny pictures but im not allowed to post. Sigh! Katherine said that i was the funniest that night. But, i dont remember tht Im drunk. Tipsy only! hahahah! So many funny things happened! Uncle albert called the 2guys 'Chopstick brothers' as they were so super duper skinny. I feel like some giant with them! hahaha, i remember he said today, " he threw up like a merlion =S" Hahaha, cause alcohol was rushing out, like clear water! My uncle thinks that Kris is COOL because shes not as tipsy as us? NOT FAIR, because she was in luck!
Im seriously so tired now! tsk, wanted to put an extremely long post though! FAIL THIS TIME! hhahaah. I gotta do my CO schedule now! continue blogging tmr :D

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates