8.25.2010

Finally, there is time for blogging! today is my 2nd day at orchard ion CO. everything was okay, just miss my friends so much during work. I still prefer yi gloo! x10000000000. but for the sake of the pay, hmm, bear with it! tomorrow will be the worse i suppose. morning shift at yi gloo! night at CO. :( i know im not in need for money. I hate tight schedules. I cant breathe! i dont like going home alone late too! i so feel like going overseas now! ANYWHERE. i need to relax. I still have upcoming UTs. I hate my life, FML. Cant i just be freaking rich that i can support myself for the rest of my life?! sad to be average. I know that i have to sleep now, but i just couldnt sleep for god sake): Tummy super bloated as i just had my first meal of the day half an hour ago! i know you guys will be like ''WOAH, sure not?! " hhahahah! its not that im straving myself! i just cant find anything to eat at home. Im lazy to tapau also! HEHEHEH. I've already plan what to eat tomorrow :D

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates