8.18.2010

Hello love!
I am at my aunt house blogging now. :) pictures are jammed in my camera. No time to upload even though im having my holidays right now. So lazy to do it on facebook too. I prefer blogging :D by this week hopefully. My cousins' last week ): how i wish they will be here and never go back. Definitely the best cousins ever. Monday, i like it cause kris joined my cousins for some shopping and dinner. Even drinking at my aunt house at night :) awesome. Im not drunk, im just acting! hahaha, i keep epeating, thats what katherine said =s I think im seriously not drunk though. I remembered kris keep saying, "lets go breakfast!" when its like 4am? siao one! hahahaha!
Tuesday was steamboat at bugis! nothing much. Yesterday, went butterfactory with cousins.well, happy to get in easily with cousins! Good music, but others suck. Party end like 3am? Fucking short. We reached like 12am. Good that ladies night, free alcohol till 1am! THATS GOOD, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO!
gonna get read now! heading to vivo to watch step up 3! And check if my bursary money is in! hopefully please! KATHERINE is rushing me now! BYE

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates