3.28.2014

My Biggest Adventure

I have been thinking for a while, what is my biggest adventure in my life? Oh well, its probably me dropping out of polytechnic and pursued a diploma in a private school, and here I am in London! I remember working long hours to try paying back my parents that are supportive with my decision. Wow, time really flies. I can't believe I'm turning 21 this year, and also getting my Bachelor degree!!

Next, I will be going inter railing for 1 entire month in Summer! It will be the greatest adventure I am up to!!! I'm not rich but I just want to explore little towns and get lost. You don't need to be rich to explore the world, when there is a will, there is a way. Im struggling but to travel, I don't mind surviving on just bread with spread. After all, its all the life time experience you will receive.




In the end, we will only regret the chance we didn't take. So do it.




0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates