3.22.2014

clueQuest The Live Escape GAME.


A few days ago, I was invited by Nuffnang to have a night out with some of the bloggers. Cluequest was one of the highlights of the day! It is a real life escape game that was located at East London. At first, I was skeptical about the reviews on Trip advisor. It is rank number 1 in attractions of London!! How can I not know of! 

Met up with the bloggers for the first time! 10 of us are broke up into 2groups of 5! We were basically locked in a room for 60 minutes and we have to solve little mysteries that are all around the room! The founders of clueQuest built and designed the game from scratch to give everyone a unique experience. The room, the props, literally everything! 

If we were stuck for too long, Mr Q ( the creator of the game) will send us some hints on the walkie talkie or on the screen in the room! How amazing!! I can say that the difficulty level is not that high! Mr Q is just being tricky! Im sure its a good game for family as well! 

Definitely it is the most exciting ice breaker game I've ever played. I truly enjoy my time there, and I get to know more about the other bloggers too! It was a fruitful night :)

You should not hesitate! Mr Q is waiting for you to accept this challenge!

It is just a stone throw away from Shoreditch High Street station! Book your escape now! Up to 5players to book at Escape! (Minimium 3) 

Check out their website for more details! 

clueQuest 
11 Plough Yard
EC2A 3LP
London

Just received an email that clueQuest is giving out a free game for a team (3-5people) for my readers!! (worth £102) If you are up to Mr Q's challenge, please comment or email me, with your name and email address.  I will only pick 1 team !! Please tell me why do you deserve this game :P 

check out their reviews here



Me and my team members!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time Lynette! Thank you for coming to our birthday :)

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates