1.02.2014


Its a brand new year again!

2014, my 21st Birthday, my graduation, my freedom starts from this year! Its time to really be serious and think of what I should do when I graduate! Stay in UK or moving back to Singapore. Well, it isn't too much of what I can decide. That will actually depends on the number of jobs available, whether if its worth staying or not. I can't really foresee what will happen in 6months! 

Hopefully, I get to visit many more places this year! Save more money definitely! Ski trip in 2days! Paris in 27 days! Booked a trip to Italy in April as well! Friends visiting in Summer! Things are going so well ;) I need more travel companions so please tell me if you want to travel with me! Doesn't really matter where as long there is good company :>

2014, please don't make me sad! HAHA

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates