9.13.2013

Barcelona September'13

Hola!

Finally had time to sit down and blog about my trip ! Its a fruitful summer, the best summer in my life! Headed to Barcelona with my cousins and my friend, Jenny! It was awesome, I love the beach. Food wasn't really as great! Find it too oily and most of the food (tapas) are fried and all.. best part of my trip, indulging Gelato every single day!! Its starting to get rainy and cold in london now. so is Paris! (just came back yesterday, will blog next) 


We stayed just 2minutes walk away from the Beach, at Barceloneta area! the weather was scorching hot when we arrived! I think I got tanned within an hour, oh well, I'm already tan actually hahaha. So many people were naked, or half naked! will never dare to do that ohmygod. Its like watermelon vs raisins. 




















the Arc!


Sweeties from the market at Ramlas!

Took a speedboat around the island!

Look at this ultimate vending machine. Feels like a supermarket ohmy.

Some of Gaudi buildings!



At the Monserrat! Took so much time to get to this place as we did not go with any tour! saved quite a bit as you probably need to pay like 48euros just for the tour itself! we just paid for the cable car and train tickets. Was so difficult to navigate our way through though! Better if we did research beforehand!

This cathedral is just too beautiful! 


Thats it. Didn want to flood my post with too much sightseeing pictures. AdiĆ³s!

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates