4.11.2013

A trip to Stuttgart

Spent my Easter at Stuttgart! It wasn't really fun! Just a countryside place with tons of museums. 


Been having Pizzas a lot in Stuttgart!! I ate loads of icecream as well. really good ice creams were only Euro1 each! its amazingly cheap. 







Had lunch at Denis's family place! some awesome cooking! i really enjoyed the whole meal.









When I saw this, i was laughing to myself! "yayy!!" I filled my basket up till i could barely hold it for 2mins. Rittersport is dabomb

German sausages!! I ate this every single day. Idk why it just taste better than any I have eaten




Bhan! (train)



Organic farm supermarket

So cute! Ducks farming hahah!!

Mercedes Benz Museum! This museum was awesome! Its so beautiful. I didn realise that the first mercedes was made in Stuttgart. Mercedes is actually Benz's daughter name! Thats how Mercedes Benz was named. 













Thats about it! 
Chuuzz!!! (bye in german) 

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates