4.27.2013

2days to my freaking exam

Hello!

Im at work now, having my break. Its been quite a while since I blogged. All I can say is piles of work to be done. School has officially ended, now Im left with a report submission and an insane 50questions mcq of Human Resource. God, please save me. Trying to get as many chapters in my head as possible to I can meet Jiepin for a bit tmr! Can't wait to bring her around London! Burger and Lobsters, I can't wait for it :D

So many things to prepare before going back to Singapore!! Can't wait for the trip to Taiwan in July! Maybe Phuket with Kris as well. Probably the best year of my life, I get to travel a lot I guess? Satisfied! Next year will be better!

Till then!


0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates