3.23.2013

Siam Central

Met up with Yvonne for lunch on Tuesday. Waited for Fiona to end work and have lunch w us! Have been wanting to try Siam Central for a while, just a few shops away from where I work! They had really affordable lunch set 2course for £7.50, 3courses for £10! We all went with the 3course lunch! Was so full after lunch and I still ate a pinkberry and had a large bubbletea from Chatime! 
YES, CHATIME IS IN LONDON! Price? £3.75 for a large! Oh god, I must be really desperate for an authentic bubble tea.


 Our Starters!! Had Prawn and Chicken toast, Spicy fish cakes and Chicken Dumpling (looks like siewmai)

My main! Drunken Noodles! Feels like a slightly spicier version of Phaithai! Gobbled the whole plate

 Yvonne's green curry!
 Fiona's Phai Thai!
 I had banana fritters for dessert while they have green tea and coconut ice cream!

 Empty Regent Street! Roads were block HAHAHA


 Happygirl with great buys ;>


My first Pandora charm! Im so loving it! Before i got any charms i told myself, i wanna collect it slowly to make it a meaningful bracelet! But, I cant stop thinking about getting my next charm already! Probably gonna get one when I get to shop at duty free next week!

SHOUTOUT: STUTTGART IN 6DAYS!

2 comments:

Voneats said...

YES BUY THE NEXT CHARM HAHAHAHA *badinfluence

Unknown said...

yeah!! gonna buy one more on fri!! :D

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates