3.04.2013

Its almost six months even since I left Singapore. I thank my parents for giving me this opportunity to explore the world, to be away from home. I've never felt so carefree ever! I seriously felt that this year is the happiest year in my life, not kidding! Im sorry to say, I dont miss home yet. I truly miss you, FOOD. 

I'm actually a really lucky kid! When Im young, I told myself that I'll travel to London, Newyork and Paris before I'm 21. Oh well, felt like a dream, a really good one! I went to Newyork, am in London, and Paris, you're next! Im really blessed! I love the fact that I have family around the world! I wouldn't have went to New york if it wasn't my cousin getting married in America. Wouldn't be studying in London if Katherine and Claire weren't here. Wouldn't be just 2hours away from the lovely Paris. Visiting Pearlyn in 3weeks at Stuttgart. Wont be going Germany alone if she wasn't there. Its not that I don't dare to travel alone. Sometimes, its really the language barrier. Who doesn't wish that they understand all the languages ain it?

Im really motivated to visit as many parts of Europe as possible before I really have to leave this country next year (when I get my degree). Paris, Milan, Venice, Rome, Barcelona, Santorini, Iceland, Belgium, Berlin are at the top of my list. People will be thinking, "Rich can already lor" Oh, if you think I'm rich, you're wrong. Think ill need to work my ass off to travel to those places. I dont get sponsors. Just saying, feels like when Im typing this, there will be people out there judging. *poker face* 



Can't wait to get my new camera when Jenny comes! Daddy, please get it! I wanna snap and post everything on my blog weeheeehee




0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates