4.21.2010

ilovemaths; Im Dying to DRIVE

Yups, today is all about MATHS. we just gotta play games and no presentation for today. totally love it! (; was bothering if i should join an IG(cca) badly. But, i decided not to join any, as i dont think i'll have time.

1. too tired after school

2. weekends are reserved for work

Yeah, i chose work instead of IG. hehehe, i think i rather have money and time instead of joining an IG :D my all-time IG = Shopping ! Met up with Kris ong and her boyfriend at dhoby ghaut to do my laptop skin and have dinner. Had astons (: the manager is so nice! He previously promised that he gonna treat us something on our next visit, and today he offset both of our drinks! So nice of him (; Btw, anyone know the EXACT age that we are able to drive. I mean for my year, 1993. I feel so puzzled! ): i have friends telling me that its 21 and 18! they said that we are the last batch to get our driving lisence at the age of 18? is it true? i really wanna drive badly! or i can say, i cant wait to drive ! I hate taking train every single day!

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates