4.08.2010

idk what did i do to my blog. ahhs, forgot to save the changes b4 reformatting the template. my archives gone crazy, links too.. i like when the tagboard is gone ;D someone help with my archivee! ):
gonna meet yilin in an hour for steamboat. many scold me crazy as i just recover( not fully) from fever. Damn sian is that i need to postpone my wisdom tooth operation till i have holidays during poly, which is freaking long! just afraid that it will affect the shape of my teeth now ): Monday is orientation, tuesday and wednesday too. Sigh, im totally not looking forward. im not good at making friends and stuff. haha, lucky i have yilin, as least someone i know.. and maria! woohoo! what cca shd i join?! wakeboarding? scubadiving? so exciting!! :D

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates