5.13.2009

thumbs up! i gave up on you(:

short day today :D started off with 2periods of fnn in com lab. i finished my planning like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y :D Chinese was totally BORED! i flunked the test ytd! i got like 8/30 for the mcq partt. Geography was okay today. Went lunched with ziding and jingzhi at compass at mos burger. saw bernice after i finished my burger! hahaha. sorry! i really didn notice you =S back to school for fnn crt. i DID my development like typing like siao. den, i accidentally kick my thumbdrive. BUHBYE! everything GONE ))): SUAY! i typed again.. b4 going home, went basketball court with jingzhi, yilin and erika. placed my phone on the floor.. Left afterthat.. I realised when im at sengkang! den panicked. couldnt find public phones with coins ones.. den trained back to serangoon.. Called yilin D; almost cry le luh ): went home..
jingzhi asked ivan to help check at the basketball court.. Lucky me! its still there! THANKS THANKS LOADS:D g.yilin even cycled back to school to help me get it! lovess(:
gonnna buy ingredients as i gonna try cooking my practical dishes tmr. hope it turn out good :D

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates