5.20.2009

Back home early today (: shd was short and sweet today ! woke up at 9+ . SHUANG! hahaha. CHINESE CHINESE CHINESE 华文!真的那么重要?我要疯了! People around me are studying so hard for chinese! Which make me so stress, and feeling the urgency of it. Aiming for an A, for myself, so impossible lei! i confirm need to take again one luh! But, i wanna get my best shot this JUNE1ST! i dont want study chinese anymore ! Yilin asked me to study with her in sch E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y. omg~! she's crazy man~! hahaha. but, ehh! i think i will stayback after sch to study with her (: I DONT WANT TO REGRET IN FUTURE, NOT STUDYING HARD ENOUGH! chinese paper1 tmr again! cnt they give me paper2?! i sucked at that man. tmr gonna study with yilin! she gonna teach me how to write good 报章报道! heheh! i nvr write b4 . study study study!

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates