4.01.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOIS!

Happy April fool! (: okays, the first one who tricked me is weixiang. i think i only been tricked once! heheh. morning avril texted me. She went to the duno what thinng to help out. Shiok la! i rather go theree than cca. lol... fnn test. i think i will fail! but i really did try my best to crap all i can. chinese was reading newspaper. hate newspaper smell. eww. after sch, didn see kris. sorry! i didn mean to ps u D; pepper lunched with avril, ziding, jingzhi and kiazhi. crapped a little. kaylen came to have ice-cream. ended up me ziding and avril crapping. Back home now. And, cunning avril slot her nice 'drawing' into my bag. okayy! im super duper slow~ DDD; even ziding knowss. cant wait for AVRIL BDAY TMR!! llalaalalala. tution at 8pm! im so tired!

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates