2.10.2013

Happy CNY '13

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! 

First time Im away for Chinese New Year! A day that I have no red packets and totally didn realise it is chinese newyear until this week! Miss my family and friends! Oh well, its just a day of visiting, hahahaha, i dont think i miss out much yeah? Partied yesterday and spent my CNY working my ass off!

Happy 20th Birthday Ziding!
Sadly I thinkyou didn receive your birthday card on time. royal mail seriously not on time! Hope you enjoyed your birthday n cny:>


Quick update!
imma so excited! Jenny may be coming to London in March and May :> Super duper excited! Hope we can manage to go to Edinburgh and Wales! Pray hard for good weather as well! For this week, I finished 2korean dramas!! Watched Imissyou and Rooftop prince! ohmygod, it is seriously damn good! I even brought my laptop to watch at work during break time! feels like im in a korean drama all the time, working w them! Love working, people are so cute and nice hehehehe

Pictures yesterday when we were going clubbing!











byebye xx

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates